Special flour for moon cake and bean paste filling
The special powder for moon cake and bean paste filling is prepared by the compound modification of corn starch. It is used in moon cake and bean paste filling. It can improve the formability of moon cake and bean paste filling, at the same time, it can provide a smooth and delicate texture, and has good aging resistance, water holding capacity and stability.
1. Pick and soak the red beans (half a day) and clean them. Add twice the amount of cold water to the beans and boil them over high heat.
2. Pour out all boiled soybean water and add 1-2 cm cold water without soybean seeds. Cook over medium heat until the skin is broken and soft. Turn off the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
3. Mixer beating pulp; stir-fry in the pot, add fine sugar, add 1/3 of the total oil, continue to stir-fry, measure sugar content;
4. Add starch and remaining peanut oil and stir the starch oil emulsion evenly, and continue to cook.
5. Stir with preservatives; cool and vacuum pack.